THANK YOU CRFD!
Come out and support the Aiming for a Cure Foundation by participating in the 7th Annual CRFD Fire Bowl! The event takes place on September 24th, 2016 from 1-8 pm at Volleys on Blairs Ferry in Cedar Rapids.
- 6-on-6 sand volleyball tournament.
- CO-ED teams not required.
- Format is Round Robin play. Each team plays 4 other teams in their pool. (Scoring and pool size will be based on the number of entries and will be announced day of the tournament).
- Rally scoring, must win by 2 points.
- Each team will move on to the finals and play single elimination.
- Sand volleyball rules apply.
- All player signatures are required before play can begin.
- Further rules and details will be communicated to team captains prior to tournament play.
- Team registration fee of $240 covers all tournament costs.
- Each team is guaranteed five matches.
- Event T-shirt and one raffle ticket per player included.
OPTIONAL TEAM BENEFITS
- Reserve a table for $100 and give your team a guaranteed place to relax between games!
- Show your support! For $100, display your company logo or team name on an individual sign during the tournament. Deadline to submit company name or logo is Wednesday, Aug. 24.
- Limited number of tables available.